Welcome To Quickcondolence.com!
Quickcondolence.com is committed to simplifying the condolence process and helping people take thoughtful action.
If your intent is to do something thoughtful and caring, Quickcondolence.com will help you do it quickly.
Start by selecting and personalizing one of our sample condolence notes, sympathy quotes or sayings. Then choose one of our links to see a short list of thoughtful gifts.
Select a sample message:
- We are sorry for your loss. (NAME), was such a great person, (HE/SHE) will live on in our memories forever.
- I was deeply saddened by the news of (NAME’s) passing. My heart felt condolences to you and your family.
- We were coworkers of (NAME). Words cannot express our sorrow. The office won’t be the same without (HIM/HER). (NAME) will be missed.
- I am sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family during these difficult times.
- May the memories of (NAME) help you find peace.
- Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
- You and your family are in our prayers. Sorry to hear of your loss.
- Sorry to hear about (NAMES's) (MOTHER/FATHER/UNCLE/ect.) It's never easy. My prayers are with you and your family.
- "What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes part of us." -Helen Keller
- "Grant but memory to us, and we lose nothing by death." -Whittier, My Summer with Dr. Singleton
- "The Lowest ebb is the turn of the tide." -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "The Remembrance of the good done those we have loved is the only consolation when we have lost them." -Demoustier
- Man is born with his hands clenched, but his are open in death, because on entering the world he desires to grasp everything, but on leaving, he takes nothing away. - The Talmud
- THE MEASURE OF A MAN: Not - "how did he die" But - "how did he live" Not - "what did he gain" But - "what did he give" These are the units To measure the worth Of a man, as a man, Regardless of birth.
Mix and Match
- I am deeply saddened by (NAME’s) death.
- I was truly saddened by the death of (NAME).
- We are thinking of you during these difficult times.
- I want you to know friends who love you surround you.
- (NAME’s) was a great man.
- (NAME’s) was a great woman.
- I learned of (NAME’s) untimely death.
- I learned of (NAME’s) tragic death.
- You are in our hearts and prayers.
- I am sorry.
- I just heard of (NAME’s) passing.
- I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your (NAME).
- We know the day will come but death always leaves us with grief.
- My family and I were saddened to learn of (NAME’s) death.
- It was a shock to hear the news of (NAME’s) passing.
- I want to offer my deepest condolences.
- A loved ones passing is never easy.
- We are here for you.
- A kind voice is just a phone call away.
- Please reach out to me in your time of need.
- Our hearts are with you.
- We are consumed with sadness to learn of the tragic loss of (NAME).
- Our thoughts are with you in this time of sorrow.
- Word’s cannot express the sadness we feel for you dealing with the death of (NAME).
- If we can provide you comfort, know our thoughts are with you.
- Please accept our heartfelt condolences.
- May the passage of time heal your grief.
- We pray the love for the lost is forever carried in your memory.
- My you find comfort in loving memories.
- Our thoughts are with you and your family.
- The news of (NAME’s) death brings much sadness.
- Allow yourself time to grieve tears can heal the soul.
- There were few who could compare to (NAME).
- We offer deepest condolences to you and your family.
- If never seems fair, but death is often the greatest relief for the suffering.
- I want to express my condolences to you.
- Your family is surrounded by the love of many.
- Let the memories of (NAME’s) life comfort you in his/her death.
- We can’t begin to imagine what you are feeling, but let us share our heart-felt condolence.
- Please let me know of any way I can help you.
- My family extends to you our deepest sympathies.
- Let patience be upon you in this time of grief.
- Allow the love of others to lift you in this time of grief.
- (NAME’s) soul is now at peace.
- (NAME) is resting with the lord.
- (NAME’s) soul is now free.
- (NAME’s) pain is gone and it is our turn to deal with sorrow.
- (NAME) has found eternal rest.
Now that you have a sample condolence message, have you thought about what you can do to show your sympathy?
You can do a lot with our simple but thoughtful messages. You can email it, post it on a funeral memorial blog or copy it to the special note section of a condolence purchase of a flower arrangement, food or gift basket.
Browse our theme pages to find some options. We list a broad idea. Click and follow the link at the top of the page for specific ideas we’ve researched and compiled for you. The key is to keep it simple and keep your momentum going. At this point, you are only a few minutes into your condolence search and you are almost done. Congratulations, you are about to feel really good about doing something kind for someone who deserves your support. We’ve taken the guesswork out of it… let us help you reach your goal.
* We review and select the product choices found within the QuickCondolence website. Some of our links are affiliate links and pay our site commission. You do not have to click thru with our web links, but if we have helped you in the condolence process, please use them so we can continue to support others with this site.